Thursday, March 11, 2010

D for dear Debbie


my precious debbie lim is really a funny girlfren of mine, well at least she din slap my face om tat night. even u do so, i will only laugh it off haha. i ve forgotten who contributed the stupid idea, but i got a pic to prove tat mr song piew was the one who applied it on ur face. let's have more funs when i meet wit u again k. bring me to eat more good food which strongly recommended by those hot food blogers. drink more, sleep more, eat more. cheers zhen xi, u live ur life.

3 comments:

Debbie Lim @ Zhen Qi said...

WAHAHAHA~ nice one man!
purposely post me a post ...

yea, u're a good drinking kaki ...
=)

next time jus join my plans when u bec... Foods & Drinks~ =)
cheers~

Ru said...

yeah do u feel glad coz this close up foto is not uploaded in FB? haha.. ya looking forward for it

Debbie Lim @ Zhen Qi said...

yaya....when i saw tis..im glad tat u din upload tis close up one. thx lo...babe!!! lol