Sunday, November 7, 2010

i m ever grateful, happy 24th Aru.

As usual, i din celebrate my birthday like the past few years. a person like me is strange, i love party, definately enjoy all kind of celebrations with frens, sometime even like to be the organizer but very contradict that i wished to pass my birthday quietly n peacefully, like juz lying on the sofa with a cup of coffee and counting down to receive birthday call/msg and red pop up at the top left corner of FB. Possibly i m not good in express how much tat i'm thankful to all these n dun wish to be the spot as i might be quite stiff to respond with all ethusiastic wishes esp face to face :S But i really really wan to let all my fellow frens, besties, kakis, sissies know that i appreciate what you had planned for me during my big 24 birthday while i was like forever away from u all. my words are flat here but i m overwhelmed with gratitude from the bottom of my heart for the sincere wishes from those specials appeare in my life. you strengthen me when i was weak.

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! may all ur dreams come true at the soonest...