Thursday, May 7, 2009

R.I.P Benzi

Two weeks ago when i was home Benzi looked so bubbly and cute as usual, a huge one though. Dad juz bathed him and the fluffy hair made it looked fat like a big snow ball. although i dun love pets like how my younger sis obsess with, benzi is juz like a part of my family. he got his meals at the gate, same time when we were having it in kitchen, he said hello n bye to us everytime we were at doorstep. Dad said he felt warm coz benzi always be the st one who welcome him by waved his furly tail whenever he's back. he barked to strangers, chaised them and broke the vase, and mom screamed! He pee here n there stupidly, n caned n punished by dad n eventually he learned the lesson. Truely god awful that he left my family by giving his life a full stop. Benzi was a stray dog who probably abandoned by his real owner w/o a reason( perhaps juz bcoz benzi was old n they got a new doggie). he was smelly and dirty and juz roved in front of my house. initially dad and sis juz fed it outside the gate but ended up with benzi joined my family, and now he left us.

Good bye benzi, ah ru miss you.

No comments: