Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dubai

Room temperature is 18. Outdoor? haha, dare to imagine, it is more than 40 degrees. it was a wise choice to tuck myself in the warm blancket, with the adjustment of lowest room temperature especially in this extremely hot summer country, wat else? the rich, luxurious, fully facilitated hotel suit room. the bed, the kitchen, a WOW!! i once hesitated to go for the dubai dessert tour. the bulb somehow was switched off when i found that how fantastic is the feel of rolling ur body in the cosy bedsheet and wit a cup of hot coffee, which like a drug that i couldn't get enough of. Or soak myself inside the warm bathtub with some aroma oil until my skins resemble a wrinkled old prune.. then lie on the bed and roll over it. O.o.o.O.. heavenly!!! I spent all my time in room for my first day in dubai, of course with lotsa cup noodle n can food. i feel pity for my body for the insuffience of nutritions. So, i went to the world's largest mall- Dubai mall( as how it is described in my tour information) with batch girl Suryanty and have some good n proper meal to feed my stomach. Oh yeah, surprisingly, i mean it was really out of my budget, i spent alot for clothes!! *squealing!! Check out the brand named BERSHKA. it is another surprise for me here. Coming flight is to Cairo, one mysterious country which enriched by strong culture and background stories. The desert tour is a must, no matter how hot is the weather?? hehe. i Hope i can cope with the hot weather there. There is a picture of eygpt in my mind now- golden sunset, slow n thirsty camels, ancient pyramid, hot wind which causes dizziness.... @.@.... Egypt! ! I am coming!!!! will be back here soon with pictures of Egypt... ciumzzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a cool trip, indeed. cup noodles and can food are so unhealthy ler, spare urself a nice meal lar hah