Friday, June 12, 2009

dubai-cairo


this is how i wrapped myself with the blancket and falled asleep in front of my lappie. foto taken by someone in my room eating my drystore. :)


The ancient pyramid, one of the world's seven wonders.


At the east of the largest Khufu pyramid is the Sphinx. One of the story about Sphinx is Khufu, the second Pharaoh in the fourth Egptian dynasty ordered Stonemasons to carve the Sphinx according to Khufu's feature as a patron saint for Khufu's eternal "residence", his own pyramid when he is dead.


Kiss good luck, a kiss that would bring me lucks. weeee.


what was i doing behind? tried to protect myself from the direct UV light la!!



god of fertility

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how many days u spared there?

Ru said...

total 9 days :)

kahgiap said...

the pic all vry nice, expecialy the goodbye kiss. i wan to go egypt, can u bring me there next time? ^^